Ok so this weather is getting pretty miserable. So to keep you guys in good spirits we've found out (and done the very hard research ;) of finding all the best happy hours around Perth! Theres nothing better than a beer and a parmy after work, or cheap cocktails on a Friday. So remember this list, you'll thank us after that stressful day at the office next week!
1. Bob's Bar: Sneak out of work early and head here between 4 and 5pm Monday to Thursday for $4 middis, $8 pints and $8 glasses of wine!
2. Varsity Bar: Ok so you can obviously count on a place near a Uni to provide the cheap deals - come in on a Thursday for $5 cheeseburgers with any drink purchase, or Tuesday is chicken wings night, 10 for $8 and 4 Budweiser's for $46!
3. Wolf Lane: Happy hour here starts at 4.30 on Fridays, TGIF! Cocktails are $12 and beer, wine and spirits are all $7.. winning!
4. The Civic Hotel: A fave of ours, Thursdays are pint and parmy night. You can get both for just $15! As well as $10 jugs and $6 pizzas! All whilst enjoying the sweet serenades of karaoke night. (Yes, its as tragic as it sounds, you might need a few of those pints, but so much fun!)
5. The Claremont Hotel: $10 cocktails and $8 Fat Yaks on Saturdays. Say no more.
6. Lost Society: Right in the city these guys have happy hour from 5-6pm Wednesday through to Saturday! Team it up with their brand new menu that has some awesome options, perfect with a cheap beer, wine or cocktail.
These are just a few that we've noticed around Perth bringing the goods, if you know of any other Happy Happy hours then let us know!